Updated: July 01, 2020
Meteoprog.lv SIA (registration number: 40103254450, registered address: the Republic of Latvia, Rīga, Baznīcas iela 13 - 17) (hereinafter - "us", "we", "our", or “Meteoprog”) operates the following list of websites: www.meteoprog.ua, www.meteoprog.at, www.meteoprog.be, www.meteoprog.by, www.meteoprog.ch, www.meteoprog.cn, www.meteoprog.co.il, www.meteoprog.co.uк, www.meteoprog.com, www.meteoprog.com.ar, www.meteoprog.com.br, www.meteoprog.com.co, www.meteoprog.com.pt, www.meteoprog.cz, www.meteoprog.de, www.meteoprog.dk, www.meteoprog.es, www.meteoprog.fr, www.meteoprog.gr, www.meteoprog.hu, www.meteoprog.in, www.meteoprog.it, www.meteoprog.kz, www.meteoprog.lt, www.meteoprog.lv, www.meteoprog.md, www.meteoprog.nl, www.meteoprog.no, www.meteoprog.pl, www.meteoprog.ro, www.meteoprog.rs, www.meteoprog.se, www.meteoprog.sk, www.meteoprog.us, www.meteoprog.uz, www.meteoprog.ee, www.meteoprog.net, www.meteoprog.com.ua, www.meteoprog.kiev.ua, www.meteoprog.co.ee, www.meteoprog.tv, www.meteoprog.info, www.meteoprog.eu (collectively referred to as the "Service").
We maintain the performance of our Service in order to inform users about the weather forecast in different geographical areas.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy. Unless otherwise defined in this Policy, terms used in this Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (hereinafter - "Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (hereinafter - "Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
To learn out what exact cookies are used by us you can apply to us by e-mail - email@example.com.
The cookies we collect are stored in a standard way in a service folder of your browser. Each browser can store the Cookies in different directories. Following these links, you may find out how the Cookies are stored in the most used browsers and what actions should be taken to manage with the Cookies:
You can find additional information by clicking HELP in your browser.
Some of the cookies we collect do not have an expiration date. Cookies, which are stored for the fixed amount of time (1 or 2 years) are deleted by the browser automatically after the expiration date.
Use of Data
Meteoprog.lv SIA uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the Republic of Latvia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, outside the Republic of Latvia. Your consent to this Policy followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer. As far as Meteoprog.lv SIA is established in the Republic of Latvia and from time to time it may transfer Users’ Personal Data to the country, which has not been acknowledged by the European Union as a safe country with an adequate level of data protection under Art. 45 GDPR, to comply with the requirements of GDPR, we usually enter into the Standard Contractual Clauses with our service providers, which are involved in the data processing.
Disclosure of Data
Meteoprog.lv SIA may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Meteoprog.lv SIA;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (hereinafter - "Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
E.g., we may use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Also, we may use Google Tag Manager. Google Tag manager is a tag management system (TMS) that allows us to quickly and easily update measurement codes and related code fragments collectively known as tags on our websites. Once the small segment of Tag Manager code has been added to our project, we can safely and easily deploy analytics and measurement tag configurations from a web-based user interface. For more details due to Google Tag Manager follow this link: https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821?hl=en
In addition, we may use Yandex.Metrica - a free tool for evaluating site traffic and analyzing user behavior. Yandex.Metrica helps us get descriptive reports and record the actions of individual users, find out what people are searching for on our website, collect statistics on each ad in Yandex.Direct, and keep track of conversion rates.
For more detail, follow this link: https://metrica.yandex.com/about
Links To Other Sites
As for Personal Data you have the right to:
- Delete your Personal Data: you may ask us to erase or delete all or some of your Personal Data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide the Service to you).
- Change or correct your Personal Data: you may also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or limit or restrict, use of your Personal Data: you may ask us to stop using all or some of your Personal Data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your Personal Data is inaccurate or unlawfully held). However, it may result in the inoperability of some extraneous services.
- Access and/or take your Personal Data: you may ask us for a copy of your Personal Data we have previously collected in the machine-readable form.
- Transfer your Personal Data to the resource indicated by you: you may request us to transfer your Personal Data in favor of the resource indicated by you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lodge a complaint: In case you disagree with the way we handle your data, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may find your National Personal Data Authority at this link.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (hereinafter - "Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Data Processing Legal Background
At Meteoprog.lv SIA, while collecting and processing your Personal Data, we adhere to the principles and rules stipulated under the General Data Protection Regulations. We invite you to review GDPR by clicking here.